6.78% CAGR expected in Frozen Fish and Seafood Market from 2021 to 2025|Technavio
NEW YORK, Oct. 13, 2021
NEW YORK, Oct. 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The frozen fish and seafood market size is set to grow by USD 24.84 million from 2021 to 2025, according to Technavio. The growth momentum of the market is expected to accelerate at a CAGR of 6.78%.
Read Free Sample Report to explore more growth opportunities in the market
The frozen fish and seafood market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Frozen Fish and Seafood Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
- Distribution Channel
- North America
- South America
Find more information about each segment of the market. Download a Free Sample
Frozen Fish and Seafood Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
To help businesses improve their market position, Technavio's report provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. Some of the major vendors of the frozen fish and seafood market include Bolton Group Srl, Dongwon Group, Empresas AquaChile SA, High Liner Foods (USA) Inc., Maruha Nichiro Corp., Mowi ASA, Nomad Foods Ltd., Premium Brands Holdings Corp., Thai Union Group PCL, and Zoneco Group Co. Ltd.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Frozen Fish and Seafood Market size
- Frozen Fish and Seafood Market trends
- Frozen Fish and Seafood Market industry analysis
The growing desire for convenience, expansion of retail stores offering frozen fish and seafood, and increasing prominence of land-based fish farming will offer immense growth opportunities. However, factors such as stiff competition from fresh and canned fish and seafood may threaten the growth of the market.
Get lifetime access to our Technavio Insights. Subscribe now to our most popular "Lite Plan" billed annually at USD 3000. View 3 reports monthly and Download 3 Reports Annually!
Frozen Fish and Seafood Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist frozen fish and seafood market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the frozen fish and seafood market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the frozen fish and seafood market
- Analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of frozen fish and seafood market vendors
- Frozen Yogurt Market: The frozen yogurt market has been segmented by distribution channel (offline and online) and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA). Download Free Sample Report
- Frozen Pizza Market: The frozen pizza market has been segmented by product (regular frozen pizza, premium frozen pizza, and gourmet frozen pizza), market landscape (non-vegetarian toppings and vegetarian toppings), and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA). Download Free Sample Report
Frozen Fish And Seafood Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 6.78%
Market growth 2021-2025
USD 24.84 million
YoY growth (%)
Europe, APAC, North America, South America, and MEA
Performing market contribution
Europe at 52%
Key consumer countries
US, France, Germany, China, and Spain
Leading companies, competitive strategies, consumer engagement scope
Bolton Group Srl, Dongwon Group, Empresas AquaChile SA, High Liner Foods (USA) Inc., Maruha Nichiro Corp., Mowi ASA, Nomad Foods Ltd., Premium Brands Holdings Corp., Thai Union Group PCL, and Zoneco Group Co. Ltd.
Parent market analysis, market growth inducers and obstacles, fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID-19 impact and future consumer dynamics, market condition analysis for the forecast period
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
Download Free Sample for additional highlights of frozen fish and seafood market
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio's report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio's comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/6-78-cagr-expected-in-frozen-fish-and-seafood-market-from-2021-to-2025technavio-301398680.html